What is OneInbox?
OneInbox is a free and secure platform where you can opt to receive electronic letters from the government in place of hardcopies. With OneInbox, you can:
- Access your letters using your desktop or mobile device anytime, anywhere
- Choose to receive email reminders for new or unread letters
- Download and print your letters
- Forward your letters to your personal email account
- File your letters into personalised folders within OneInbox so that you can find them easily in future
OneInbox, your new digital mailbox
Get instant access to your government letters anytime, anywhere with OneInbox - your new, secure digital mailbox. Sign up with your SingPass at http://www.on...
How do I access OneInbox?
You can access OneInbox through the:
How do I sign up for OneInbox?
- Step 1: Visit OneInbox website and click on the “Register / Log In via SingPass” button.
- Step 2: Enter your SingPass user ID and password. Click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 3: Follow the steps provided and enter the information required.
Managing your subscriptions and letters
You can receive letters from these participating agencies:
- Central Provident Fund Board (CPFB)
- Housing and Development Board (HDB)
- Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
To subscribe to or unsubscribe from letters in OneInbox:
- Step 1: Select "Manage Subscriptions" under "Settings"
- Step 2: Click on the "+" icon to view the subscription options
- Step 3: Indicate your subscription preferences by:
- Checking to select the letters you wish to subscribe to
- Unchecking to unsubscribe from a letter
- Step 4: Click “Update ”. You will see an acknowledgement page to confirm your subscriptions.
- Once you have subscribed to a letter in OneInbox, you will no longer receive the equivalent hardcopy letter.
- Similarly, if you have unsubscribed from a letter in OneInbox, you will no longer receive it in OneInbox and the hardcopy will be sent to your mailing address instead.
You can also create customised folders to manage your letters.
- Step 1: Select "Manage Folders" under "Settings"
- Step 2: Select "Add Folder"
- Step 3: Enter your preferred folder name and confirm the creation by clicking "Ok"
- Step 4: Move your letters to this new folder
- You can create rules by selecting “Manage Rule” under “Settings”.
- The rules allow you to automatically file new letters received in your customised folders.
- Step 1: Select "Manage Alert" under "Settings"
- Step 2: Indicate your preferences for:
- Receiving alerts for new letters
- Receiving alerts for unread letters
- Step 3: Click “Save” to save and implement the new settings
- Electronic letters from the government are retained in OneInbox for up to 18 months.
- You can choose to receive alerts for all letters or only selected letters.
- Forwarded letters are not password protected.