1. This is a Government of Singapore website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. If you choose to make an application or send us an email providing us with personal data, we may share the necessary data with other Government agencies, or with non-Government entities which have been authorised to carry out specific Government services, so as to serve you in an efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
4. For your convenience, we may display to you data you had previously supplied to us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be inaccurate or out-of-date, please supply us with the latest data. We will retain the data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
7. We may use 'cookies', where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
8. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Please contact us using our feedback form if:
a. you have any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures, or
b. you require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.